If when a control is placed inside in a Container, the Container Child settings will be available in the Advanced tab.
- The align-self property specifies the alignment for the selected item inside the flexible container. This property will override the flexible container’s align-items property.
- Start: The element is positioned at the beginning of the container
- Center: The element is positioned at the center of the container
- End: The element is positioned at the end of the container
- Stretch: The element is positioned to fit the container
The order is primarily used in combination with the responsive breakpoints. This allows you to order/reorder the elements based on the viewport. (Example: You wish to rearrange three or more elements in mobile view) You may choose between:
- Custom – If custom is selected the following options will appear:
Custom Order – Enter value
Learn more about the Order property here.
The flex grow/shrink property specifies how the item will behave relative to the rest of the flexible items inside the same container. You may select between:
- Custom – If this option is enabled, the following options will appear:
Custom Flex Grow – Enter value
Custom Flex Shrink – Enter value
Learn more about the Size property here.