We have multiple ways to sign up your Yeeflow account and in this article, you'll learn how to sign up with your email.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before this process.
- Yeeflow is a web-based application while it doesn't require you to install or download software;
- You'll need to provide an email address that will be associated with the account. We will use this email to communicate with you, so it should be an email address that you have access to.
- All accounts start on our Free plan (1 month trial), so you don't need a credit card to sign up. If you choose to purchase or upgrade to a paid plan, we'll need your credit card information.
Sign up for an account
To create your account, follow below steps:
Step 1- Navigate to Yeeflow.com and click the button of "GET STARTED" on top right.
You will be directed to sign up page. There are 3 ways to continue, and we will instruct the first one.
Step 2 - Enter your email address and "Continue".
You may see one of below circumstances:
When you want to sign up an account and you may get the message as:
"It looks like you've already got an account associated with this email. Log in instead or reset your password if you've forgotten it."
- Login - If you do remember that you already have some organization(s).
- Reset - If you want to get your password back via your email address.
- Need a new organization - please go back to "login" and refer to Create a new organization
- You will be directed to the notice page as below.
Step 3 - Confirm your email address on Yeeflow.
You need go to your mailbox and check if you get the email, you may check if it's in your other inbox even in your junk email.
You may need:
- Click "I trust content from email@example.com" to keep it in your trust list.
- Click "Confirm Email Address" to continue.
Step 4 - Create your account
We'll ask for required information to move forward. After you type these information and "not a robot" verification. You can click "Next".
Step 5 - Create your organization
Define these required information and verify again.
Note: Your Yeeflow URL should be unique and cannot be changed after submitted successfully. Except the URL, you may go to admin center and modify other information at any time.
Click "Agree and Sign up" and your account and organization has been ready.
You will receive the second email with the details of your account and organization.
Step 6 - Invite others to join your organization
Upon above successful sign-up you'll be taken to the invitation page. Invite others to join your organization or "Skip for now". You can invite others from admin center at any time.
Now, you will be at your Yeeflow homepage:
After you activate your account, let's get to know some associated features: