You can integrate your existing Office 365 user directory with your yeeflow site, making domain and user management simpler.
When you manage your users through Office 365, you can import existing users from groups, authenticate via Office 365, and manage your users from the Office 365 admin center. After you set up Office 365 integration, all users on your email domain will log in with their Office 365 account by clicking Sign in with Office 365 Account.
Integrating with Office 365 has some consequences for your site management:
We add your verified domains from the Office 365 integration to your Yeeflow organization, permitting you to directly manage the users on them.
Any users that are yeeflow admins become organization admins. They'll still manage your users' product access from yeeflow, and they'll also get access to other organization functions.
- Your users will start autheticating with Microsoft Office 365.
Here's how it works:
- Once you've connected your site with Office 365, you'll select the user groups you want to sync from Office 365.
- Every 12 hours, we'll run a sync from Yeeflow to your site. The users in these groups will gain access to your site and the default products you've set up.
- You'll update your users' details, such as their name and email address, in Office 365. When we run our sync every 12 hours, we'll update your users in Yeeflow to reflect any updates you've made.
You'll need to add them to a synced group if you want us to automatically keep their details up-to-date in your site.
To do a manual sync for Office 365:
- Go to your Yeeflow's Admin Center at Settings
- Select Organization in the admin center home page.
- Click New User and select User Sync.
- On the User Sync Service page, click Sync now.