Once you login to Yeeflow from the web site. You will see the +New button on the top-right from the forms list pgae. (You need to have the Admin permission to create new forms.)
In the pop-wup window, there are 3 options for you to create a new form:
1. Create from Scratch
Select "Create from Scratch" to create a blank form. In the next window, fill in the required information for a new form:
(1) Icon - The favicon of the form, you can upload a photo, or leave it as blank(we will display a default icon if it's blank).
(2) Name - Type in the name of this form.
(3) Identifier - The unique ID of this form. This will be used to identify the form and the related workflow. This ID cannot be changed after the form is created.
(4) Category - pick up the category that this form belongs to. The category list can be managed by admin from the "Workflow Settings".
(5) Hide Entrance - Turn this ON only if you do not want to display this form in the form list page.
(6) Submission - Define who will be allowed to submit this form. By default, all users will be able to see and submit request. You can change it to "Specific Staff", which allows you to pick up the specific users, groups or departments. If you select "Specific Staff", only users in the list will be able to see and submit reqeust for this form. (for example, if this is an IT related form, you may just want to allow the users under the IT department to see this form).
(7) Description - add more detail information related to this form.
After all the fields are set properly, click "Create" button, then click "OK" in the next pop-up window to open the form designer.
You will then start to design your forms and workflows with the drag-n-drop interface.
2. Import from Template
If you have the form templates which are exported from the existing defition, you can click "Import from Template" to import this template as a new form.
Click the "Choose File" link to select the template file from your local file folder. All the template files exported from Yeeflow are saved as ”.ywf". So you can only select the file with file extension ywf. After the template is imported succefully, you can set the related properties:
3. Template Library
Yeeflow provides many ready-to-use form templates, like Travel Request, Reimbursement, Leave Request, Overtime Claim, Purchase Request, Contract Approval etc. where you can install and customize based on your business needs.
Click "Template Library" to create a new form from the template library. In the template library, you will see all the available form templates.
Click the one you'd like to install, you can check more details from the detail page. Click the "INSTALL" button on the top-right to install the template.
After installed, you can open the designer and modify as you need.
You can install the form templates many time as you need.