Why do you need to design the print page?
If you need to print the form out as a hard copy, you might want to have a special page layout for the paper, or you want to include more information. You can then create the print page and customize the layouts as you need.
Create a new print page
To create a new task form, go the the form builder first, then click the form title on the top-left to display the forms list. Under the Print Pages section, lick + Add print page to create a new print page.
From the pop-up window, select if you want to create a blank page, or copy from another existing print page, then fill in the page name.
Click "OK" button to create the print page.
After the print page is created, you can see the print page builder has the similar layouts but with different controls in the control palette.
1. Control & Page palette: This lists all the types of controls that you can add to the print page. The above image shows just a few types of controls. You can scroll through the field palette to view all the available controls. You can also set the properties of the print page.
2. Print page: This is where you define the layouts and contents that your print page will contain. You can manage the controls in your page, which includes adding controls, rearranging the controls and deleting controls.
Understand the print page controls
1. Basic Components
The basic components includes the controls related to the design of the layouts styles.
2. System Variables
This place lists all the system variables provided by the Yeeflow.
List all the variables related to this form and workflow, which includes the form fields and other customized variables.
Display the workflow history information, and all the assignee for each assignment task included in your workflow process.
Associate the print page with the print button
After your get your print page ready, you can add a print button on the form which you want to allow users to use this print page.
To do that, select the form (either a submission form or a task form).
1. Drag the "PRINT" button to the form.
2. In the properties panel of the Print button, select the print page you created from the dropdown list.
3. You can also set the "Dynamic display rules" to control when to display this print button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.