To add more users to your Yeeflow organization. You need to firstly login to yeeflow with the account that has the admin permission.
After login, go to click the "Admin Center" from the top-right navigation bar.
Click "Organization" to open the organization and users management page.
In the Organization and Users management page, you can manage your organization chart, add new users, active/inactive/delete users, and approve the pending requests.
1. Organization Chart - Manage the Organizational Hierarchy Structure by add nodes and sub-nodes. You can design your organization based on the business unit, divisions, subsidiary and departments etc.
2. Add Yeeflow user - You can add new users via the email address, and set user profile information properly.
3. Add Office 365 user - If you signed up your Yeeflow with Office 365 Account, Or installed Yeeflow from the Teams App Store, you will see this menu. Click to search user's Office 365 account via the name and email address, then set the additional user profile info properly.
4. User Sync - If you signed up your Yeeflow with Office 365 Account, Or installed Yeeflow from the Teams App Store, you will see this menu. You can configure the user sync service to sync your Office 365 accounts automatically (To configure this sync service, you will be required to login with the Office 365 Admin account).
For more information about how to configure the user sync service, please refer: How to Set Up Office 365 User Sync Services.
5. Pending for approval - Users might apply to join your organization. You can see the new request from here. And approve or reject their request.