Yeeflow is a no-code platform for building scalable cloud-based custom forms and apps that can be seamlessly deployed to organizations of all sizes. The forms and apps built using Yeeflow can be accessed from smartphones, tablets, and any web browser.
This guide will help you get started, and introduce the main functions included in Yeeflow.
Log in to Yeeflow
If you are accessing Yeeflow from your web browser, you can directly go to the Yeeflow public website at: https://www.yeeflow.com and on the top-right menu, just click the LOG IN button.
Then from the login page:
1. type in the email address and the password which you've set during the Signup process.
2. You can select "Continue with Microsoft" to login with your Microsoft Work (Office 365) and Personal account (live, msn, hotmail etc.), "Continue with Google" to login with your Google account, or "Continue with Azure B2C" .
A quick guide about the main functions
After login with your account, you will see the main page where can navigate you to all the functions. Yeeflow is designed for easy to use by all users with very simple page layout.
1. Organization Name: Your organization name will be displayed here. You can change your organization name from the admin center anytime.
2. Organization Logo: Display the logo of your organization. By default, this place will display Yeeflow's logo, but you can upload your organization's own logo from the admin center anytime.
3. Global Settings: This is where you can (1) the new notifications; (2) click to go to the admin center (this is admin only function which means only admin can see this icon); (3)click to access the online videos and articles(this is admin only function); (4) click to view your account info and profiles. You can log out you account from here too.
4. Workspaces: Display all the available workspaces that the current user can access. For global system admins, the "Add a workspace" button will be displayed at the bottom of this section. Also global system admins can drag each workspace to change the display orders.
5. My Items: Here is the place for each user to manage their personal work items. like all the submitted forms, the pending tasks and the draft items. Users can only see the work items related to themselves.