Yeeflow is a no-code platform for building scalable cloud-based custom forms and apps that can be seamlessly deployed to organizations of all sizes. The forms and apps built using Yeeflow can be accessed from smartphones, tablets, and any web browser.
This guide will help you get started, and introduce the main functions included in Yeeflow.
Log in to Yeeflow
If you are accessing Yeeflow from your web browser, you can directly go to the Yeeflow public web site at: https://www.yeeflow.com and on the top-right menu, just click the SIGN IN button.
Then from the login page:
1. type in the email address and the password which you've set during the Signup process.
2. You can select "Continue with Microsoft" to login with your Microsoft Work (Office 365) and Pesonal account (live, msn, hotmail etc.), or "Continue with Google" to login with your Google account.
A quick guide about the main functions
After login with your account, you will see the main page where can navigate you to all the functions. Yeeflow is designed for easy to use by all users with very simple page layout.
1. Your organization name will be displayed here. You can change your organization name from the admin center anytime.
2. Display the logo of your organizaiton. By default, this place will display Yeeflow's logo, but you can upload your organizaiton's own logo from the admin center anytime.
3. This is where you can (1) the new notificaitons; (2) click to go to the admin center (this is admin only function which means only admin can see this icon); (3) click to view your account info and profiles. You can log out you account from here too.
4. This is the main section for all users to access published online forms, applications and reports. The actual forms, applications and reports each user can see might be different based on the permission settings of those items. ( the admin can see all items, and create new items or manage exisitng items).
5. Here is the place for each user to manage their personal work items. like all the submitted forms, the pending tasks and the draft items. Users can only see the work items related to themselves.
6. The workflow settings is only available for admin. Admin can manage all the workflow related settings, like the workflow difitions, instances and all active tasks etc. Admin can also see the reports of running workflows and do some troubleshootings.