Tabs are Teams-aware webpages embedded in Microsoft Teams. They can be added as part of a channel inside a team, a group chat or as a personal app for an individual user. Give team members quick access to tools, services, and files with Microsoft Teams Tabs. Tabs are always visible at the top of the screen, so everyone can get to them easily.
Yeeflow integrated with Microsoft Teams Tabs. You can add Yeeflow Tab to any channels of your teams. To add a Yeeflow Tab in Microsoft Teams:
Add a new Yeeflow Tab to your channel
1. Go to "Teams" from the left navigation bar, Select the channel (like Engineering/General), and select + on the tab bar.
2. In the "Add a Tab" pop-up window, Select Yeeflow (If you cannot find from the list, you can search with yeeflow from the search bar on the top)
3. Click the "Add" button from the left ( If this is the first time you add Yeeflow Tab, you will see the "Install" button at this place, just click it).
4. In the next page, you can decide which type of item you want to add as a Tab (If you haven't login to Yeeflow, you might see the login page first, just login with your Microsoft account):
(1) Online Form - You can choose to add an online form to your tab. This will guide you to select a form or create a new form.
(2) Application - You can choose to add an application to your tab. This will allow you to pick up an application that's been created in Yeeflow, or create a new application.
(3) Log out - If you want to Log out your current account and switch to another account, you can click the Log out button at the bottom.
Add an Online Form as the Tab of your Channel
By clicking the "Online Form", you will be able to add a form to your channel. There are 3 options you can select:
(1) Select a form - You can select an existing form to add as a Tab. Just choose the form from the forms list.
(2) Create from scratch - You can create a new form from scratch.
(3) Create from templates - In Yeeflow, there are many ready-to-use form templates. You can choose one from our template library to install and do the customization.
The option 2 and 3 are only available for Admin, so if the current user does not have the admin permission, you can only see the option 1.
Let's select "Create from Scratch", then fill in the form name and form ID. Click "Save" button to add this new form to the Tab.
After the form is created, you will see it's been added to the channel as a Tab. As this form is jurst created and is not published yet. you will see meesage below. To design your form, click the "Open Form Designer" button:
After open the form desginer, you will be able to design your form. define your workflow and make settings to your form with the drag-n-drop interface:
(1) Form Designer - Design your submission form, create your form fields, set the roles and validations with our 40+ form controls. Create multiple tasks forms (associate with the "Assignment Task" action in workflow designer) and print pages （associate with the print button in the submission form and/or the task forms) which can be used in the following workflow setps.
To create or switch to task forms or print pages, you can click the form title on the top left, and choose from the dropdown list:
(2) Workflow Designer - Define your workflow process with our workflow actions like assignment tasks, send email, set content list, HTTP request etc. Set the conditions for each workflow step based on your business process.
(3) Form Settings - Set the form related information, like the name, category, and access permissions and the submission permissions etc. When you are in the form settings page, you will see the "NEXT" button which is marked as (4) will change to "PUBLISH". you can then publish the form after all set.
(4) NEXT button - You can click this button after completed the form or workflow design. It will guide you to the next step. When you are in the form settings page, you will see the "NEXT" button is changed to "PUBLISH". you can then publish the form after all set.
(5) ?HELP - You can find helps from here, which includes the quick start, user guide etc. You can also contact our support directly from here.
After you form is published successfully, you and the teammates that have the access permission will then be able to use it on the Teams Tab.
By default, you will see the submission form, where you can fill in the fields and submit a new request by clicking the "Submit" button on the top right. You can also click "Save" button to save your informaiton as a draft.
If the current user is the admin of Yeeflow, the "Edit in Designer" button will be shown on the top-right. You can click this button to open the form designer and do modifications as you need at any time.
Users can switch the views from the top-left dropdown list to check the form related data and reports.
(1) Submission Form - The first one is the submission form, click the form title to submit a new request.
(2) My Requests - Display the list with all the items the current user submitted. click each item to view details.
(3) My Drafts - Display all the items that's been saved as a draft but not submitted yet.
(4) Pending Tasks - Display the list with all the tasks that's been assigned to the current user and are waiting for take actions (like approve/reject or confirm).
(5) Completed Tasks - Display the list with all the tasks that's been completed by the current user.
(6) Reports - Display all the reports that's been created with the form data/fields. The admin can create new reports or manage the current reports settings.
Add an Application as the Tab of your Channel
By clicking the "Application", you will be able to add an application to your channel. You can select an existing application to add, or create a new application from scratch or from our applicaiton templates.
Only admin of Yeeflow can create new workspace. Only the admin or the owner and creator of the each workspace can create new applicaiton under this workspace.
Let's select "Start from Scratch", and create a new applicaiton call "Sample App for Tab", and click "Save" button to add this applicaiton to the Tab of this Channel.
After the application is added to the Tab, you can then design the data list, fields, dashboard and the roles of your business. There are different functions you can use to build your applicaiton:
(1) the main menu for the application where you can change orders of the lists and show/hide the lists in the navigation bar.
(2) List1 - When you create a new application, by default, we will create a data list and the defualt name is "List1", you can change the name and extend the fields and settings for this list.
(3) Add App Item - Click this button to add new items for this applicaiton. You can select the item type from the pop-up window.
(4) Help - You can find helps from here, which includes the quick start, user guide etc. You can also contact our support directly from here.
(5) All Items - this is the current view of the data list "List1". Each data list can have multiple data view. Click the view name, you can switch to other views or create a new view from the dropdown list.
(6) View Action Bar - Here is the place to display all the actions you can use to manage the current data view (It's the view of "All Items" for this case).
(7) List Action Bar - Here is the place to display all the actions you can manage for the current List (It's the view of "List1" for this case).
(8) + Add new Field - A quick adding for new field of this list. You can add fields with different field types like textbox, number, select, picture etc.
To create more Items, just click the on the top of the main menu. in the pop-up window, you can select the type of the item you want to create:
(1) Data List - Create the data list to store the structure data in the list with different fields and form layouts etc.
(2) Calendar - Create a calendar to manage the date realted information. You can also link external Data Source (from other data list or document library) to display all those related data in one calendar view.
(3) Document Library - Store Files / Documents with customized fields to store document properties. Support for folders, sub folders etc. Allows to upload single document or multiple documents.
(4) Dashboard - A dashboard is a customizable web page, which allows to add different type of blocks.
With those features, you can easily design your applicaitons. Below is a sample applicaiton for project information tracking:
You can check more of our application templates from our template library.
More information about the List Action Bar.
To manage the settings of a data list, you can click "More..." button on the top-right to see all the functions you can use to empower your data management capabilities.:
The iitems from 3-8 are only available for the admin of the applicaiton.
(1) Import - Allow you to import data from excel file.
(2) Export - Allow you to export data to an excel file.
(3) Fields - Manage all the fields of the List.
(4) Forms - Create customize forms for the list. You can create different forms for "New Item", "Edit Item" and "View Item".
(5) Workflows - Create and manage List workflows. You can create the list workflows and set the conditions, like when a new Item is created, start a list workflow, or when some items values is updated, start another workflow etc.
(6) Permissions - Set list access permissions, like the admin, editable users or read-only users etc. You can also set advanced permissions based on the data of the each list item. For example, if the task owner is the current user, the user can edit and delete this item, for otheres, only can view this item.
(7) Notifications - Set customize notifications for this list. The notificaiton can be set to send out when adding new item, editing existing item, or based on the time of a selected date field.
(8) Versions - Turn On/Off the version tracking setting. If the versioning is set to On. Any of the changes for each item will be tracked. The admin can see the history versions and the changes.
Share forms and applicaitons to your teammates
After you added a form or an applicaiton to the Tab, you can assign the access permissions to your teammates. you can go to the Yeeflow admin center -> organizaiton to add new users or manage your existing users.
(1) Add new Office 365 User - You can select search the users in your Office 365 accounts, and add those users to your Yeeflow user list.
(2) Users might apply to join your organization. You can see the new request from here. And approve or reject their request.
About how to go to the Organization management, please refer the below quick start gude:
1. You can login to yeeflow.com from web browser with your account. Please refer: Working in Yeeflow.
2. You can login to Teams App, and go to the Admin Center from Teams. Please refer: Working in Microsoft Teams App.