To manage the application center, go the the applicaitons from Yeeflow web site or Microsoft Teams App.
From Yeeflow Web Site
Click the "Applications" from the left navigation menu.
From Teams App
Click the "Apps" from the bottom navigation bar.
Introduce to the applications page
In the application center, you will see all the workspaces and the available applications of each workspace.
1. Wokspaces list - This is a dropdown list will all the available worksapces, click to display all the workspaces. For end users, each user can only see the workspaces that have access permission.
The Yeeflow admin users can see all the workspaces, and can change the orders of workspaces by clicking the right "Ordering" icon and drag to the new place.
2. Search box - Click the search button to display the search box. You can search applications by name.
3. Workspace - Display the workspace name per the defined order. The system admin and the workspace owners can see the down arrow behind the name. Click this arrow to edit or delete the workspace.
4. Application - Dispaly the available applictions for the current user. If the current user is the system admin / the application admin, he will see the setting button behind the name. Click to manage the application.
(1) Click the Edit button to edit the properties of this application. (2) Click the Move to button to move the application to another workspace (Can only move to the workspace wich the current user has the owner permission). (3) Click the Delete button to delete this application.
(5) New application - If the current user is the system admin or the workspace owner, the "+New Application" will be displayed at the end of the worksapce. Click to create a new application from scratch or from our application templates.
(6) +Add a Workspace - If the current user is the system admin, the "+Add a Workspace" will be displayed at the end of the application center. Click to create a new workflow. Please refer this guid to learn more: Create a Workspace (admin only).