Application in Yeeflow offers six components to custom your business program. And you may have own design for this Application.
Application administrator can custom and design this application. After an application is create, it will default include one data list named "List1". And you can manage the whole application per your business needs.
Yeeflow has two basic menu shows: On the top (as default) and on the left (Refer to Application Menu )
Click the + button near the last Tabs Bar (or click New Component at the left bottom) to create a new component.
You may select any component to start.
- Data List - the data list is like a database to store the structured data. You can create multi-type fields, sort and filter data, design the list forms or create the list workflows etc. You can create different types of data views for each data list based on the purposes on how to display your list data.
- Approval Form - use it to Design your form and Define workflows. Approval form will help you to configure submission form and task form(s), even more a simple or complex workflow(s) to automate your business process.
- Document Library - a document library is used to store and manage documents with folders.
- Calendar - a calendar list is used to manage your data in a calendar view. It's also able to connect to other content list to display all data in one Calendar.
- Form Report - to present or view the records of Approval Form(s) in this Application. It allows to custom the fields and access permission by each one.
- Dashboard - The customizable web page where you can visualize all the data of the application.
Settings Menu of this Application
You may add a number of components in this Application, also you may add a full set of components in it.
After then, you may go to settings menu to optimize your application.
① Application Menu - to customize theme of this Application.
② Application Settings - to manage all components, including these in hided.
③ Component Settings - to manage each component in this Application and it has different menu of each one.
④ Help - to access help resources.
The application menu is used to manage all the components of this application.
The application menu lists all the components. Click each item to navigate to the component.
- ON/OFF - Turn it OFF if you won't to display this component to application users (the editors/visitors).
- Change Orders - Click the position icon at the end of each item, and drag to change the order. Use this to change the display orders of components.
- Use icon - Turn it ON if you would like to select icon for each component.
- Add Section - Click + at right top and you may group components into one section.
- Show the Menu - Select the application menu to "On the left" or "On the top"
Group your components, set the layouts, select colors and icons etc.
② Application Settings
At this page of settings, you can manage all components in this Application, specially these components in hided (Turn it OFF).
You will have full settings for the whole application or each component.
③ Component Settings
At each component page and click more action button at right top, you will have a fast entry to set its settings.
Yeeflow allows its individual settings menu depends on different components.
Click the ? Help button to find the help resources at any time. And this button can only be displayed when using "At the top" menu.