By default, the list permission is inherited from the application. You can set the individual permission for this list. Please go through more actions → Permissions.
① Turn off the inheritance, you will see "Edit" its basic permission;
② Using the "Advanced Permissions"to assign permissions with records-related properties.
1. Basic Permission
Turn off the inheritance, you will see "Edit" button under it. Edit its individual permission for:
- Administrator - These who have full controls of this data list.
- Edit Item - These who can edit/delete each item, can export/import items.
- View Item - These who have the entrance of the data list and can view all items or limited items by advanced permission.
Each permission can be assigned by "User", "Organization" and "User Group".
2. Advanced Permissions
Advanced permissions include all basic permissions function plus list user field-related.
Please make sure these who will be assigned with advanced permission, are already in the "View Item" of basic permission. Otherwise they will have no entrance of this data list.
You may grant all types per specified permissions.
- New - These who can add new items and only grant by user/organization/user group.
- Edit - These by user/organization/user group who can edit all items; These by list field who can only edit the items under their own;
- Delete -These by user/organization/user group who can edit all items; These by list field who can only edit the items under their own;
- Import/Export - Only grant by user/organization/user group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.