In additional of Yeeflow administrator, these who has "export" permission can see and use this function. It offers:
- Export records to an excel(.xlsx) file.
- Export only the list fields and data that are visible in the current list view.
- Limit of 5,000 data items/rows per export.
Start to Export
Click more action button (near right top) ; then select Export.
- If you(not administrator) don't have a customized view(display fields) before your export. You may contact administrator to show these fields if it does not have at this display view.
- If you want to export records that are in some existing custom views, click List view menu in the upper left. Click any of view name to switch and Export then.
- If you want to export records that meet a certain criteria that isn't saved as an existing view, you need to Apply the filter and Export then.
- If you want to export all items/records, you may one-click Show all after clicking Hide fields.
Description for Special fields
Below are some special fields for export.
|Field Type||Export Result|
It appears in 2 columns within report export. As it is being split into two columns:
a display name column (e.g. rebecca YQ)
a account email address column (e.g. email@example.com).
TRUE to display as ON or Yes/checked in Yeeflow;
FALSE to display as OFF or No/checked in Yeeflow.
A number formatted value with non-symbol.
Export with their display name.
For their multiple, there is a semicolon between every two values.
E.g. Value 1;Value 2