An overview of all user usage can be monitored in the section of "Organization".
- For MS Teams client - Go to "Admin" and visit "Organization"
- For web browser - Go to "Settings" (near your avatar) and visit "Organization"
1. Monitor users
You can monitor any status of users:
- ① Total users number - included active users and deactivate users;
- ② Active Users - billed seats and active seats
- ③ User Status - view all users' status in "Active" or "Disabled".
- ④ Pending for approval - click it if numbered and you can approve these who want to join your account.
- ⑤ Deleted Users - Anyone deleted will be tracked here.
2. Manage Users
You may refer to Manage Users for more detail. Per to manage your user usage, you may only need:
2.1 Delete User
Anyone you need to delete from your account, please click on that user and a pop-up windows can view this user's profile. Click "Delete" at right top, then confirm with "OK" to proceed.
Note: The deleted user cannot be activated again. However a new account will be generated if it's added again.
2.2 Switch user status
You may have a quick switch to activate or deactivate an user as above mentioned③. The active users can not be over of your billed seats.
2.3 Upgrade and get more
Also you may click "UPGRADE" to subscribe more licenses per more users.