A Service Portal is a great way for an organization to allow its external users (like customers, partners or vendors etc. to log into their dedicated internal system and access restricted data. Instead of building your own authentication and security mechanisms, you can use Yeeflow portals. Your users will be able to sign up with your portal instead of signing up with Yeeflow account.
Your external users can log in to your dedicated portal, access applications shared with them, submit data, and most importantly, view and edit the records. Service Portal provides you with an opportunity to present your application with a brand identity personal to your organization.
You manage and configure various characteristics of the service portal. The characteristics of the portal are as follows:
- Users are the external users of the service portal. You can add external users individually or import in bulk. Once external are added, they will be sent an invite requesting that they register for the service portal.
- Permissions can be granted by the admin to the users of the portal.
- Email notifications help the admin of the service portal communicate with the users of the portal. Customize the different types of emails that the service portal sends to its users.
- Portal Components are displayed to the user of the service portal when they have to login, signup, or reset the password.
- Custom domain helps the admin host the service portal on their own domain instead of the default Yeeflow domain.
- Portal types are the types of access that will be granted to the service portal. The portal type can be Public, Private, or Restricted.
- Title, icon and logo will be displayed when the service portal is opened in a browser.
Please sign in to leave a comment.