The Title control allows you to create stylish title headings.
Add Title Control
You can find the Title control from the left controls add panel, under the section of General, drag to add this control to the form designer.
- Title – Type your title text.
You can type text in this text area, or add dynamic content by clicking the switch icon on the top-right corner of this text area. To select dynamic content, click the "settings" button before the "switch" button to open the expression editor, and select the form fields value and/or the context information. For example: display the current user's name, email address, or current date etc.
- Link – Link the title to a URL
You can type or paste the URL to this textbox, or add dynamic link by clicking the switch icon on the right of this textbox.
- Size – The quick settings of the font size by selecting from: Small, Medium, Large, XL and XXL.
You can also change the size from the style settings tab.
- Alignment – Align the title to the left, right, center, or justified
- Text Color – Choose the color of the heading text
- Typography – Change the typography options for the heading text
- You can set the font family, font size, weight, transform, style, line height and letter spacing etc.
- Text Shadow – Add a shadow and blur to the heading text
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this control.
Please sign in to leave a comment.