The Icon List Control creates an easy-to-manage list of items, with each item highlighted by its own icon.
Choose Default or Inline. Default displays items in a vertical list, while Inline displays items horizontally.
- Text: Enter the list item’s text
- Icon: Select the icon for the item
- Link: Enter the URL for the item’s link. Click the Link Options cog to open the link in a new window.
Note: Both the text and the link of the Icon List items can be generated dynamically by clicking the Dynamic icon next to each, and choosing the source of the data.
- Space Between: Control the space between list items
- Alignment: Align the list left, right, or center
- Divider: Turn the item divider lines on or off
If the Divider option is turned on, the following style options become available:
- Style: Choose from Solid, Double, Dotted or Dashed
- Weight: Set the thickness of the divider
- Width: Control the width of the divider relative to the container
- Color: Choose the divider’s color
- Icon Indent: Set the distance between the left of the item and the Icon.
- Icon Size: Set the exact size of the icon
- Hover: Choose the color of the icon’s hover state
- Icon Color: Choose the icon’s color
- Text Indent: Set the distance between the icon and the text
- Typography: Set the typography options for the text
- Hover: Choose the color of the text’s hover state
- Text Color: Choose the color of the text
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this control.