The Print button is required to associate with one of the print page. Click the print button will open the associated print page to users to print out.
Pro Tip: The Print button will not display on the new request form, which means users won't see the print button before the approval form is submitted.
Add Print button to the page
The print button can be added to the submission form or the task forms. From the form designer, find the Print control in the controls add panel,. Then, drag and drop it into a section or container on your form.
Set contents of Print Button
Select content tab from the control's settings panel, and select button section:
- Text: Enter the button’s text, or set the dynamic text with expression editor.
- Tooltip: Set the text as the tooltip of this button.
- Alignment: Align the button to the left, center, right, or justified in relation to its column.
- Size: Select the preset button sizes, from Extra Small to Extra Large (see padding default details at the bottom of this document)
- Icon: Select a icon to display on the button
- Position: Set the icon to appear before or after the button text
- Space: Adjust the amount of space between the icon and the button text
Set Appearance of Print Button
Template: Select the pre-created print page from the dropdown list. You can also create a new print page by clicking the "Add" button.
To learn how to create a print page, please refer:
Set Styles of Button
- Typography: Change the default typography options for the button’s text
- Text Shadow: Add a shadow and blur to the button’s text
- Text Color: Select the color of the button’s text
- Background Color: Select the button’s background color for both Normal, Hover and Click states. You may use a solid or gradient color
- Border Type: Select the type of border to use around the button
- Width: Control the thickness of the border around the button
- Color: Choose the border’s color
- Radius: Set the border radius to control corner roundness
- Shadow: Set options to apply a box shadow on the button
- Spacing: Change the padding settings of the button
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this control.