Customizing your data entry forms will enhance your end user experience and drive the success of your Forms and Applications.
Forms, including the form builder and list form in Yeeflow, are the front line of your app. They make it easy for users to add new submission, taks or any other type of records. In these sections. We introduce form elements, explain what they are, and customize them to make them easy to work and enter information.
How do Forms appear in Yeeflow
Forms display differently depending upon where you are working in Yeeflow.
- A form can be a workflow form in Forms which need to build from "Edit in Designer"; or
- A form can be a list form in Application which need to build from "More actions → Forms".
A collection of articles will guide to:
- Add fields and define them to design user-friendly forms to maximize user's adoption, efficiency and satisfaction with your application;<Direct to learn the styling and appearance>
- Organize forms with grids, tabs, descriptive text(label) and fields arranged in a logical sequence and groupings; <Direct to learn the styling and appearance>
- Customize fields on a form by editing field labels, blindings, appearances, validations and adjusting other field properties;<Direct to this section>
- Create their rules and actions to make forms behave differently based on specific conditions;<Direct to learn the controlling and validation>
- Manage workflow access and other properties to for some users or groups;<Direct to this section>
- Customize the unlimited task-specific forms to meet various circumstances.<Direct to this section>
- Customize the three versions (New/View/Edit) of a form in application. <Direct to learn form customs for data list>