The Text Editor control is a TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor that behaves just like the visual editor. You can enter rich text, images, and even back code.
In addition to the features that normally appear on the TinyMCE editor, this control also gives you more styling options that let you change settings like font weight, line height, letter spacing, alignment, and more.
Add Text Editor to the page
Firstly, find the Text Editor control in the controls add panel,. Then, drag and drop it into a section or container on your page.
- Columns: Select the number of columns to split the text into
- Column Gap: Set the width of the gap between columns
- Align: Align the text to the left, right, center, or justified
- Text Color: Choose the color of the text
- Typography: Set the typography options for the text
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this control.