The Submit button on public form can be customized with styles and text. You can also change the layout and position of the Submit button on your form.
Add Submit Button to the form
Open the public form designer, find the Submit Button in the controls add panel. Then, drag and drop it into a section or container on your form.
Set contents of Button
Select content tab from the control's settings panel, and select button section:
- Text: Enter the button’s text, or set the dynamic text with expression editor.
- Tooltip: Set the text as the tooltip of this button.
- Align: Align the button to the left, center, right, or justified in relation to its column.
- Size: Select the preset button sizes, from Extra Small to Extra Large (see padding default details at the bottom of this document)
- Icon: Select a icon to display on the button
- Position: Set the icon to appear before or after the button text
- Space: Adjust the amount of space between the icon and the button text
Set Styles of the Submit Button
- Typography: Change the default typography options for the button’s text
- Text Shadow: Add a shadow and blur to the button’s text
- Text Color: Select the color of the button’s text
- Background Color: Select the button’s background color for both Normal, Hover and Click states. You may use a solid or gradient color
- Border Type: Select the type of border to use around the button
- Width: Control the thickness of the border around the button
- Color: Choose the border’s color
- Radius: Set the border radius to control corner roundness
- Shadow: Set options to apply a box shadow on the button
- Spacing: Change the padding settings of the button
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this control.